- Apr 02, 2013
- The new style of digital television proposed by Japan
Pamphlet | english | portuguese | french | (Download as PDF)
- Feb 27, 2013
- Government of Republic of Botswana Adopts ISDB-T (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Website)
On February 26 (local time), the Republic of Botswana officially announced its decision of the adoption of the Japanese-Brazilian system (ISDB-T) as a standard for digital terrestrial television broadcasting.
This is the first adoption of ISDB-T in Africa and the Republic of Botswana is the thirteenth adopter of the system besides Japan. ...
- Nov 15-16, 2012
- Demonstration of ISDB-T related equipments in the KBP Top Level Management Conference in the Philippines
On November 15-16, 2012, the KBP (Kapisanan ng mga Brodkaster ng Pilipinas, the Association of Broadcasters of the Philippines) held its annual 38th Top Level Management Conference in Tagaytay city, Philippines. ...
- Nov 13, 2012
- Lecture by the president of Brazilian Society of Television Engineering (SET)
Mr. Olimpio Jose Franco, the president of Brazilian Society of Television Engineering (SET), lectured and introduced on the status and technologies trends of terrestrial digital television broadcasting in Brazil at ARIB on Nobember 13th, 2012. ...
- Aug 20-23, 2012
- SET 2012 in Brazil
On August 20-23, 2012, Brazilian Society of Television Engineering (SET) held its 25th exhibition and conference as "SET Broadcast & Cable 2012" at Imigrantes Exhibition Center in Sao Paulo, Brazil. ...
- July 6, 2012
- Approval of the first ISDB-T International Harmonization Document
On March 15, 2012, ISDB-T International Forum approved the first technical harmonization document for common ISDB-T receivers among member countries. The document is available in our web site. ...